• Private: 1 student / lesson
• Semi Private: 2 or 3 students / lesson
• Squads: 4 to 6 students / lesson
• All payments are in advance and can be paid in cash or by cheque to your respective coach before commencing with lessons.
• Semi Private and Group lessons will be charged for per coaching term.
• Private lessons will be charged for in sets of 5.
CANCELLATION OF LESSONS:
• In Semi Private & Group lessons, a NO CANCELLATION POLICY will apply. Lessons will be credited for bad weather or if cancelled by your coach.
• In Private lessons, one (1) cancellation per set of 5 lessons will be permitted, thereafter lessons will be charged for in full. If lessons are not cancelled, they too will be charged for in full. Students wishing to cancel a lesson must do so 24 hours in advance or the lesson will be charged for.
• At certain venues, a pool hire fee will be charged for any private or semi private lessons cancelled in full, as pool hire has been paid in advance and is non-refundable at these venues. Your Instructor will inform you if this is applicable to your lesson or not.
• Term 1 = September to December, Term 2 = January to March, Term 3 = April to June
• SUPER SPORTS nor any associated venues will/can be held liable for death, any personal injuries, damage or loss of equipment or personal belongings occurring to you during a coaching session.
• Coaching will continue throughout the year, including Public and Eid holidays, unless notification is received from your coach that there will be no lessons on those days.
• Super Sports Management will not be responsible for any refunds due to students by respective coaches upon discontinuation of lessons. Please ensure you receive a full refund from your respective coach.
• Please complete the attached registration form and hand it back to your coach as soon as possible.